Human Resources Professional
Gateway Adult Care is in need of a skilled human resources professional. This position will be responsible for all HR functions for all of our locations (300 employees) and will work closely with site administrators. The position reports to the Corporate Controller.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• FMLA/OFLA and other protected leave administration
• ADA interactive process
• Internal Investigations
• Policy writing and Employee handbook updates
• Interpretation and application of policies, procedures, and handbooks
• Benefits administration - health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and flexible spending account
• Recruitment, selection, and retention
• Employee orientation and onboarding
• Communication and correspondence
• Record keeping, tracking, file maintenance
• Member of the Safety committees
• Editor of company newsletter
The minimum requirements to be qualified for this position include excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in MS Office, and the ability to organize and prioritize and use time efficiently. Must be flexible, adaptable to change, dependable, detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Three years of HR experience or combination of education and experience demonstrating skills and accountability in HR functions. SHRM-CP or PHR certification is strongly preferred.This is a full-time, exempt position and will work out of our corporate office located in Downtown.
This is a full-time, exempt position and will work out of our corporate office located in Downtown Eugene. Wages and benefits are competitive.